Friday, June 11, 2010

OMG!

I´ve been only blogging once per city but this occasion calls for an additional post.

As Raven and I watch a stellar performace by the famous water fountian in Barcelona we decided to grab a cheap bite to eat at a small pizza parlor. After trying a pizza with some weird, sweet meat paste we glace over my shoulder and who is standing next to me but the famous MACAULAY CULKIN! He literally was right next to me in this pizza bar accompanied by two punkish body gaurds. For the record he is really short.

I´m still comming down from the excitment. Great end to a great stay in faboulus Barcelona. Lyon has a lot to live up to.

Eurokid

4 comments:

  1. Did you talk to him or just stare like a fanboy? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know more about the sweet meat paste? Was the pizza like ours? How exciting...you sound pumped! Did you say anything to him? All is fine here. Dad is on a weekend golf outing in Wisconsin with the "Bunda Boys extended family" - they're staying in little houses/chalets around the course. Denver, Schnootie and I had a sleepover- Schnoot was 11 on the 11th! Lovin you Mom and Dad. Love reading this, you're so funny! xxxooo Mim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stared at him Mel and thought about telling him ´I loved you in Saved¨

    Mim,
    The meat paste was for sure different, but the place was called ¨Canada Pizza¨ so it wasn´t to different. Good though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this last night and had to come back to it today.... I'm not sure if it bothers me most that he still feels he needs a bodyguard (after all, wasn't his last movie that was worth anything "Home Alone"???) but the fact that he had TWO bodyguards... well, that just baffles my mind!

    ReplyDelete