Sunday, June 13, 2010

I´d be Lyon if I said we were in France

Bonjour All,

Well, due to some miscalcuations of flight times Rav and I missed our flight to Lyon. The next day´s flight was full so we could not leave then either. As a result we have spent the last 2 days laying on the beach in Barcelona. Not the worst place to be stuck and an important life lesson learned: always quadruple check the airline check-in times.

On a sunny note, our tans are awesome.

We will now only be in Lyon for one night and one night only, but we have a good portion of both days to check out the city before we take off for Brussles. I think I shall sample the waffels there but may pass on the sprouts.

Au revoir,
Eurokid

3 comments:

  1. I love your jokes, eat the waffles, pass on the sprouts, you crack your MOM UP! I always get your humor! Love you madly, Mom ....can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. like jon, you are a fantastic writer! so funny. someday, when i'm an interior designer, i will commission you to write awesome and hilarious coffee table books on topics you find interesting. they would be amazing. maybe one about space mining? i love macaulay culkin, and am most jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mim and Han. Also Macaulay looked like a punk and not the cute kid from Saved that we all loved.

    ReplyDelete